17th April, 9.30-11.30am
CIHM, 4 Springfield Mount, Entrance off Mount Preston Street, Leeds, LS2 9ND
Book Here: http://elsiedev.eventbrite.co.uk/
At this meeting we will plan a series of actions to take Elsie to the next level:
- Improving the Services we offer to members, advocates and clients
- Membership – how to improve its value and recruit more members
- Quality of support – how to make Elsie a much more powerful helper
- Improving Marketing and PR
- Making sure that more people know about Elsie, what we do and how we do it
- Winning recognition and supporters
- Governance and Organisation
- Ensuring that Elsie is run efficiently, effectively and has the organisational platform needed to grow in Leeds and perhaps beyond.
The meeting will be fast paced and action orientated – so please come prepared to offer ideas and if possible some time to help too!
We will work in small groups with a focus on getting things done.
Please bring something to nibble and share if you can….
Hope to see you there.